The Amber Community Development Agency is a Christian Community
Development Initiative based just off the West Link (M1 Motorway)
at Roden Street interface.
Aims & Objectives
- To initiate and support quality community development projects
in the Roden Street area of the Blackstaff Ward in South Belfast.
- To highlight the needs of this interface community (in general)
and the children (in particular).
- To have Roden Street area's needs highlighted by talking on
radio and speaking at public meetings.
- To develop services as identified by the community and Amber
House as being needed by the area for its development.
- To provide visits and trips to places of interest and broaden
the outlook of anyone interested in grass roots community development.
- To help the community help themselves bring about effective
changes and improvements to the environment.